Last Edited:6 July 2015
The term ‘MG1’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for the content uploaded by our users and cannot be held liable for any infringement made.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website), without prior approval or appropriate credit;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without MG1’s express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without MG1’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. MG1 reserves the right to restrict access to (other) areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at MG1’s discretion.
MG1 may disable your user ID and password in MG1’s sole discretion without notice or explanation. It is your responsibility to ensure your user ID and password are kept private and must not be shared with any 3rd-Party under any circumstances
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to MG1 a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to MG1 the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or MG1 or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
MG1 reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on MG1’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding MG1’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, MG1 does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information that you explicitly provide us – Such as name, email address, phone number.
What do we do with the information you provide us?
We use you the information you provide to promote you as one of our clients. However, we will never:
- Sell your information to a 3rd Party
- Make public any personal data, such as:
- Email address,
- Date of Birth,
- Phone Number
- Share your contact details to any 3rd Party without your express written consent.
What do we do with information you share?
This regards the information you provide in your profile. This information will be accessible by anyone who uses this website and you provide this in full knowledge of this use. Occasionally we may use this information to promote you, unless you explicitly request that we do not do this .
You can access and modify information you provide us through your individual login credentials at any time. (Should you experience any problems accessing your account or believe it has been tampered with, please contact us immediately using the email address you are registered with)
We reserve the right to change any of our terms and conditions at any time without notification, it is therefore your responsibility to ensure you check back at this page regularly to ensure you know your rights fully.
Download a copy of our terms and conditions here.