This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My primary objective is to win a medal at the Tokyo, 2020 Olympic Games in the Pole Vault.
I am focusing on maximising my performance at the next Olympic Games, having placed 6th at the London, 2012 Olympics and 5th at the Rio, 2016 Olympic Games.
I am now 27 years of age and approaching my best years as a pole vaulter – most elite women peak between 28 and 32 years of age. I will be aiming to compete successfully at the World Championships in 2019 (Qatar) and then the World Indoor Championships in 2020 (China) as part of my preparations for Tokyo 2020.
2018 was a very successful year, where I won Gold at the Athletics World Cup, Bronze at the European Athletics Championships and 4th at the Commonwealth Games. I also ranked 6th in the World rankings and placed 4th in the IAAF Diamond League Final.
I have topped the UK rankings every year since 2011 in the UK, setting UK records of 4.87m indoors in 2012 and 4.81m outdoors in 2017.
- 2017: S.B. 4m81 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 5 World Champs 6th
- 2016: S.B. 4m76 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 11 Olympic Games 5th
- 2015: S.B. 4m70 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 12 World Championships 7th
- 2014: S.B. 4m73 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 2 (Indoor) Indoor World Championships 9th
- 2013: S.B. 4m77 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 3 (Indoor) European Indoor Championships 1st
- 2012: S.B. 4m87 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 3 (indoor) 8 (outdoor) World Indoor Championships 3rd Olympic Games 6th
- 2011: S.B. 4m71 - UK Rank: 1 - World Rank: 10 European U23 Championships 1st
- 2010: S.B 4m35- UK Rank: 3 World U20 Championships 3rd